When a person develops a passive income, versus one that requires them to exchange an hour of work for an hour of pay, they free up their time. If you could do that, what would you do with that time?
- spend more leisure time with people important to you
- invest extra time into building another source of passive income
- develop skills that are important to you
- invest yourself into developing & educating others, like family & friends
- create amazing memories
- give your time and talents in charitable service to others
Wouldn’t it be great to have those choices in front of you?
Imagine a community of entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, life coaches, and leaders that are able to leverage each other’s talents. What if that same community served the public with their gifts and also developed hungry students to carry the torch forward? And lastly, what if we could implement passive income streams via subscriptions to various media and live events. That would be a home run for people who like to help people and make a difference while making an income, right?
This time in history is in great need of leaders ready to make a significant positive difference, while they develop others. That’s what the Life Leadership compensated community is.
Connect with me if you’d like to learn more.